Do you know what would happen to your child if something happens to you?
You are invited to attend our upcoming Kids Protection Planning® Seminar, presented in conjunction with The Conant School PTO. Get the straight scoop on legal planning for busy parents and learn the 9 easy steps you must take to ensure the well-being of your family. During this informative seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Be sure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone else you would not want) if the unthinkable happens to you.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money – learn how to pass on your intellectual, spiritual and emotional assets.
This event is FREE events and open to Conant School parents.
When: Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 from 7:00-8:30PM
RSVP: to Jane Archer, firstname.lastname@example.org