The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm. PC represents families of all types in varying stages of life:
- Traditional two-parent families or single parents, wanting to provide for and protect their children and themselves
- Unmarried couples who want to strengthen their relationship through proper planning
- Blended families with the added challenges of forging new relationships
- Couples who require pre- and/or post-nuptial agreements or a review of an existing plan
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Family business owners wanting to protect and expand their companies and to plan succession of ownership
- Family members who want to implement legacy planning through a trust administration
- Executors, trustees and beneficiaries seeking to resolve conflicts
For individuals and families with additional needs, we provide advanced estate planning services.
If this sounds like you, take the First Step and call our office at 978-263-6900 to schedule your personal Family Wealth Planning Session™, today.