If you’re a detailed-driven, super friendly adult who loves working with people, take a closer look!
Client Services Coordinator/Receptionist
- Experienced high-end customer service/client service professional. Experience communicating with prospects/clients and other professionals in a professional, yet warm and inviting – even loving tone – is key.
- Quick learning, self-motivated and doesn’t need a lot of hand-holding.
- Ability and interest in creating checklists and work processes the first time so the next time something needs to be done, it is already documented.
- Experienced in technology – we use several platforms including Infusionsoft, Microsoft Office Professional, Clio, Lexicata, and Apptoto.
- Exceptional candidates will have an impressive ability to establish connections with our clients and potential clients, find out where they need support and let them know you are there for them, and do whatever it takes to provide the service they are requesting.
- Always Make all Prospects and Clients Feel Welcome!
This is #1 – we’ll provide you with the tools, training and team to support you, but we can’t train for this, so if you don’t have it, this is not a fit.
Handle Prospective Client Calls.
- This could be as easy as setting up appointments or could involve answering questions.
- This position includes connecting with prospects and clients, inputting their information into our database, following up with them by email and phone as needed to schedule and confirm meetings and reschedule as needed.
- Make sure prospects and clients feel important and loved. Both prospects and clients may feel anxiety and fear around working with a lawyer and the subject matter. One of our guiding principles is to help them relax and to make things as easy as possible – if you can do this, you will be with us for a long time!
Maintain Contact with Potential Clients.
- Keep in touch with potential clients who had to cancel, determining why they cancelled and if they may still want to come in, sending emails, making calls.
- Adding, deleting, updating. Keeping up with various campaigns – both mailing and email.
- Along with our Marketing Director, will schedule initial consultation with prospective clients, prepare pre-meeting packages, and maintain contact with client until confirmation of scheduled appointment.
- Schedule signing meetings, final meetings and any follow-up meetings or phone calls.
- Schedule meetings with potential referral sources.
- Creating and updating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for staff meetings.
Nurture the Workflow.
- Ensure attorneys are prepared for the week ahead, know who they are meeting with, make sure they have everything they need.
- Make calls to prospective clients to be sure they are confirmed and have everything in that needs to be in the office prior to initial meetings and signing meetings.
- Returning calls from unknown callers.
- Working with other team members to complete projects that touch your role.
- Update and create checklists for Standard Operating Procedures as your work evolves.
- Attend regular individual development, departmental and other team meetings as requested.
- Keep office running smoothly.
- Monitor office and technology supplies and order as needed. Manage vendors as necessary.
The Client Services Coordinator/Receptionist is a full-time, M-F position. This is not a virtual position. Compensation is commensurate with experience and potential contribution.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email the following documents with “[Insert Your Name] is Your CSC” in the subject line and attach the following documents in PDF format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter containing the following:
- What you think it takes to be a stellar Client Services Coordinator/Receptionist;
- What you are looking for in a job;
- What skills you bring to the table; and,
- Salary requirements.
Submission that do not follow these “How to Apply” requirements will not be considered.
Thank you for taking the time to read this ad. If you decide to apply, we look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for someone immediately and will start scheduling interviews the week of September 26th.