Why Work with Us
Before hiring an estate planning lawyer, understand the difference.
Many estate planning attorneys take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients so they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. The result is that the client has an impersonal experience, and worse than that, this way of planning can lead to unintended results for the family in the long run.
When lawyers do not take the time to listen and consider a family’s personal circumstances, your documents do not reflect what your family really wants to happen. If there is no subsequent review, the plan quickly becomes outdated and does not work when your family needs it most.
Don’t leave your family at risk of having to deal with an expensive, unnecessary court process during a time of tremendous grief. A comprehensive estate plan from The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC can avoid all that.
If you want the peace of mind in knowing that you have a plan in place that will make things easier for your loved ones, no matter what happens, The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm is the right fit for you.
Here are just a few of the ways we are different:
- All of our fees are agreed to in advance. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
- We keep you informed and make sure your plan works. We make sure you have the correct asset ownership in place; your kids’ well-being is properly planned for; and we ensure that everyone you’ve named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- We foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. After all, throughout your life, things change. You change; your assets will change; your family may change; the law will definitely change.
- The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC team is here to answer your questions quickly and to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family.
- We help you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, and planning for retirement so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- At The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC we believe that planning is about much more than the transfer of your financial wealth. We include Legacy Planning in all of our estate plans to help you transfer your intellectual, spiritual and human assets — who you are and what’s important to you – to future generations.
If this sounds like the kind of relationship you are looking for, please contact us so we can schedule a date for you to meet with your Personal Family Lawyer®.