When a Will is Not Enough: Estate Planning for Busy Parents
Do you know what would happen to your child if something happens to you?
A special invitation for parents… Join us for this free event at the Loch Ness playcenter in Chelmsford to get the straight scoop on legal planning for busy parents and learn the 9 easy steps you must take to ensure the well-being of your family. During this informative seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Be sure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone else you would not want) if the unthinkable happens to you.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money – learn how to pass on your intellectual, spiritual and emotional assets.
This is a FREE event and is open to the public. Childcare will be on hand to entertain your kids, so you can get the information you need while your children have a great time!
When: Sunday, October, 22, 2017 from 4-5:30PM
Where: Loch Ness, 18 Boston Road, Chelmsford, MA
RSVP: to 978-263-6900 or events@ParentsEstatePlanning.com