When a Will is Not Enough: Estate Planning for Busy Parents
Do you know what would happen to your child if something happens to you?
A special invitation for parents… Join us for this free event at The Little Gym in Littleton to get the straight scoop on legal planning for busy parents and learn the 9 easy steps you must take to ensure the well-being of your family. During this informative seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- Be sure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone else you would not want) if the unthinkable happens to you.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money – learn how to pass on your intellectual, spiritual and emotional assets.
This FREE event is open to the public, but reservations are required. Limited to the first 15 families who inquire. Childcare will be on hand to entertain your kids, so you can get the information you need while your children have a great time!
When: Sunday, January 21, 2018 from 10:00-11:30 AM EST
Where: The Little Gym, 222 Great Road, Littleton, MA
RSVP: to Lori at events@ParentsEstatePlanning.com, 978-263-6900.