When a Will is Not Enough: Estate Planning for Busy Parents
Do you know what would happen to your child if something happens to you?
A special invitation for parents… Join us for this free event at Jam Time Maynard to get the straight scoop on legal planning for busy parents and learn the 9 easy steps you must take to ensure the well-being of your family. During this informative workshop, you’ll discover how to:
- Be sure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone else you would not want) if the unthinkable happens to you.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money – learn how to pass on your intellectual, spiritual and emotional assets.
This is a FREE event and is open to the public. Childcare, including a BUBBLE PROFESSIONAL will be on hand to entertain your kids, so you can get the information you need while your children have a great time! Who doesn’t love bubbles?!
When: Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 2-3:30PM EST
Where: Jam Time, Victory Plaza, 86 Powder Mill Rd, Maynard, MA 01754
RSVP: to Lydia at events@ParentsEstatePlanning.com
Share the Facebook Event.
Download the print-able flier.